Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Home...

So, once again I am home from a trip out of town. There are like 80 thousand details, but I won't tell you all of them, cause it would take forever. I pretty much just spent the week hanging out in West Plains with my bff Clay. Who is totally the greatest bff ever! There were a lot of movies watched and a lot of good food consumed.
We watched The Dark Knight on Saturday, it is definitely one of the greatest movies ever made! I will be buying it the moment it comes out on DVD. I am kinda contemplating buying all the original Batman movies.
I bought some really great jeans while I was gone, they are Silver's, which is my favorite brand. They are rapidly becoming my favorite pair of jeans! I bought some other stuff too, a really great dress, some shirts, a couple pairs of capris, and some AMAZING shoes! I should really stop spending money.

No comments: