Saturday, December 6, 2008

Deputy without a Badge!

So, I will be starting a new job soon. I am going to be a deputy clerk for our county. The official job title is weird to me, I feel like I should have a badge, or a gun, or a really butch hair cut!? This will be a full time job, I'm only part time at the library right now, so that will be a change. The main reason for the change is I got dropped from my current insurance, and I had to find a job where I would have that. I'm really excited to start, I know I will have to learn a ton of new things, but there are going to be some other people starting jobs there too, so I won't be the only new kid on the block. So that's really all I know at this point, guess I'll have more to say about it after I start!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats and good luck!

Sara said...

How exciting! Good luck girlie! :) Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Go you with the new job! When do you start?

Cheryl said...

Good luck on the new job.