Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blond and Blas'e...

So I got my hair re-highlighted today, there is a lot of blond now. She used a darker red color, which I like very much. I kinda wish there was a little more of the red. I will post a picture when I have time to take one.
So next week is going to be oh so enjoyable! I am spending the week in TN at church camp with our youth kids. I'm so excited I can't wait. Camp is one of the greatest experiences ever. I'm so glad my parents sent me ever summer since I was like 10.
Some of the kids in this town really need to get jobs, or hobbies, or something. Every day since school let out the same group of teenagers has been hanging around the library bored out of their minds. They only get an hour on the computer at a time and once that is up they only get one again if we are not busy, which hardly ever happens. It seems like they could be doing something a little more productive. If you are going to hang out at the library ALL day at least pick up a book or something!
I added a counter to this page and it keeps going up, so I know someone is looking at this, leave a comment so I know who is following me!
All for now!

No comments: