Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm back...

Ok...so, I went out of town for 10 days. While I was gone blogging was pretty much the farthest thing from my mind, but all things are back in focus now. So here's what I was doing...


Saturday after work I headed to Springfield, where I met my best friend, Clay and we went to West Plains where he lives. I stayed there for the weekend, then on Monday we started the 4 hour journey to Burlison, TN to church camp! I love road trips!
So, we spent the week there along with about 300 other amazing people. Our church took about 13 youth kids, it was so great to see God working in their lives.


My job for the week was team leader, which means me and another guy were in charge of a team of 23 teenagers...AHHH!!!! No, it's really not that bad, I had a ton of fun. Not only are you leading, you are playing the games and getting hot and sweaty with these kids (I say kids, some were only a year younger than me!), but you are also building relationships. I was a little surprised that I was a team leader, since it was my first year to be a counselor at Sr. camp, I have been one at kids camp though. I met tons of cool people, maybe some of you are even reading this?

So once camp was over on Friday, we went back to West Plains where I stayed until Monday morning.


So now it's back to work and life as usual.


Here are some pics from camp!



The night before we left, a late night run to Wal-Mart.



Part of our group...

Me and Hayden


Clay, Makayla, and Me



Me and the Searcy girls...love them!!!








1 comment:

Johnice said...

comment comment comment...so i'm leaving you a comment