Saturday, August 23, 2008

My idea...

So I am toying with this idea I had last night...I have a lot of shirts, I mean A LOT. So I am thinking about seeing if I can go a whole year and wear a different shirt every day. Of course there would be rules and exceptions, for instance...
I have some library shirts that were graciously given to me by our library director. I would hate to not get the good out of them, so I would have to repeat those, although if I went anywhere else other than work on that day I could change and therefor be wearing a different one on that day.
Sunday would be an exception also, because I wear dresses on Sundays, so that would be out, sometimes I change in the afternoon, but not always, so I think this would be a 6 day a week project.
I haven't decided for sure if I want to do this or not, I tend to be somewhat of an overachiever, and I know that I will be aggravated with myself if I don't keep up with it. Although if I start I will probably finish it because the word "fail" tends to not be in my vocabulary...

No comments: