Thursday, September 18, 2008

I don't really know what to do with my hands right now...

So I had a very loverly long weekend, I went to West Plains to see my amazing best friend! A lot of random fast food and Wal-Mart trips were made. I got an awesome Razorback hoodie that I am super excited about! On Sunday night I got to sing with the praise team at his church, that was pretty cool. Monday consisted of a lot of helping out at the church loading trailers and stuff like that for an event later this week. On Tuesday we went to Mt. Home to see my love, Jessica and her new found mate, Joseph. We ate at CHILI'S, my favorite! Then we watched Baby Momma, it was ok. I expected to laugh more, but it wasn't bad. Wednesday I came home and returned to work. Tonight is bowling, I didn't decent last week, I hope I do even better tonight.



Some weekend pics...



No comments: