Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE!!!


Tomorrow is election day, let your voice be heard, GO VOTE!!!
I'm very excited to be voting in my first presidential election. I think it's pretty cool that no matter who wins this election it will be a first, either a black president or a woman as vice-president. In a small way I feel like my vote will be helping make history. I think the next 4 years will be a time of a lot of change for the United States.
Not only am I going to exercise my right as an American to vote, I am also going to work at an election poll. This will also be a first for me, I'm really excited to "get my feet wet" as far as politics go. Hopefully if I like it I will get called to do it again. My friends have picked up on this and now joke that I will be "working the poll" on Tuesday...lol!

No comments: