Friday, August 23, 2013

Falling

The weekend is all but here, I have one hour left in my work week. August has flown by, I know there is still a week left, but it seems it should only be a few days into the month. Fall is my favorite time of the year, I love decorating with pumpkins and long strands of fall colored leaves. I like to get my decorations out as soon as possible, it seems like almost as soon as I get them out it is time to switch to Christmas. I am super thrilled to have a big front porch to decorate this year, one of the things I love most about our new house is that it has very large front steps leading up to a nice sized porch. I plan to start getting everything out next weekend, I wish I could leave my fall stuff out all year, but I know that would look tacky in April.




I purchased my first fall scented candle last night, it's called Iced Carrot Cake! I am not one to spend very much on candels, I love how they make the house smell, but ultimately once their gone, their gone and so is the money I spend on them. My favorite candles are Better Homes and Gardens brand, that are carried at Wal-Mart; they get new scents when the seasons change and they are a great value.

No comments: