Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mid-week melancholy

So, I missed Idol last night, but as we all knew Syesha went home. Now it is the battle of the Davids! I really hope to see more of Syesha, the last few weeks on Idol I have really enjoyed her performances. I think she has really found herself as an artist and is ready to take on the stage.

Yesterday something pretty cool happened, I won an autographed copy of a book that is the sequel to one I read a few months ago and totally loved, it's called "Around the World in 80 Dates", by
Christa Ann Banister. The sequel isn't going to be released until August, and I can't wait!

Tonight is my last night of bowling, I'm kinda sad it is over for the year, but I know I will be really busy with other stuff this summer. As of last week our team is in third place, we only won 1 out of 4 last week, so our standings this week will depend on how the other teams did.

So, I get to go on my lunch break in 5 minutes, I'm pretty super excited about that! I'm working a little more than usual this week, which is totally fine with me. Hopefully when I get my next check I can get a new phone, which won't be near as exciting as that usually is, considering that I'm going to get the same one I have now. In the long run though I think I will he happier with have the same phone for a long time, rather than having to pay out the nose for ring tones.

I'm thinking about getting satellite radio in my car. I rode to work related training the other day with a co-worker who had it and I was uber jealous. There are like 170 stations! I always joke about living in my car, but I'm pretty sure if I get it I really will. Although there are accessories you can get to use it with your home stereo. This venture looks pretty promising, I'll let you know how it works out.

No comments: