Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sitting at work...

All my titles end with...but that's ok, right? So re-run season is upon us, which usually is a bad thing, but I'm looking forward to watching the Gossip Girl re-runs. I'm never home enough to keep up with a series, but I'm going to try to keep up with these. I'm also going to watch the whole season of Smallville, I kinda missed like most of them last season though, so a lot of it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The reason I missed them was because Thursday was my bowling night, anything else I might have sacrificed to watch it, but not that. I sort of have ADD when it comes to television watching, I find myself trying to read during the commercials or something like that, which usually leads to reading past the commercials and missing the show.
So speaking of bowling, our season ended 2 weeks ago, my team got 3rd place. I was super excited about that! I really wanted to bowl a 200 game this season, but it didn't happen. Hopefully I will get it next season. I would love to say I'm going to practice a whole lot over the summer, but I'm not sure that will happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gossip Girl was ok but i watched it in chunks through YouTube - the person who was posting the clips just stopped doing them all of a sudden so I missed the rest of the season I think!!!

Loving the blog btw! Found you via Twitter