Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Something worth reading...

I'm not sure this will actually be worth reading, but here we go. I'm actually sitting at work, with 35 minutes to go. American Idol is tonight, so I'm pretty mucho excited about that. I'm still not sure who I think will win, I know it will be one of the Davids. They are both really good, personally I think David C. is more talented, but who knows, David A. has a lot of fans.
This is totally random information, but I feel you should know since Sonic brought back the Mac & Cheese snacks last week I have eaten an order everyday one day I had them twice...I know, I know, it's not a good habit, but I'm only gunna live once!
I'm sorta addicted to this new site www.twitter.com thanks to my fabulous boss! You should join then you can follow me! http://twitter.com/Blk_Eyeliner87 My current updates are actually posted on the right of this blog...

2 comments:

Johnice said...

Golf claps...golf claps...

Tombwxp said...

Golf claps...golf claps...